We believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; he descended into hell; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
1. We believe that the Sixty-six books of the Bible are the word of God. They are inspired by the Holy Spirit and are without error in the original manuscripts. It is the only authoritative basis for our faith and practice.
2. We believe in the triune God, that God is one in being and consists of three co-equal yet distinct Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We believe that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe, and the he sovereignty rule over history.
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man; we believe in his Virgin Birth, his sinless life, his sacrificial and atoning death on the cross, his bodily resurrection from the dead, his ascension into heaven, and his visible return to establish his kingdom on earth.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer and prepares him for eternal fellowship with a holy God. We believe in the existence and activity of angels, demons, and Satan, who is the enemy of God and his plans.
5. We believe that all are born with a sinful nature and are separated from God; that all who are in this state are unwilling and unable to please God; that all sin and have incurred God’s wrath and condemnation.
6. We believe that everyone must place his trust wholly in the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ; that God graciously gives Salvation to those who come to him in faith; that those who are saved, receive complete forgiveness of sins, a new nature, the gift of the Holy Spirit, eternal life, and the assurance of the eternal security of salvation. We believe that Christians should be baptized as soon as possible by immersion.
7. We believe in the resurrection of all mankind, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the unsaved in the lake of fire, along with Satan and his angels.
8. We believe that the primary instrument of God's working in the world today is the Church with Jesus Christ as it's head. The Church is the community of all true believers in Christ. Christian believers are summoned by God to meet together for worship, to be taught in God's Word, to share in the Lord's Supper, and to encourage one another. They are sent forth to proclaim the Gospel to the world.